slimmers replied to your post “Weather, Live…”
The Cuntessa summed up today - and the prior few - with two strokes. She is just that good.
So Monday… Today…
* Woke around 5am-ish with horrid fake period cramps. I honestly wish that there was some blood to account for all the pain. But no, of course not. Ibuprofen didn’t do shite, so onto the hard stuff around 8am.
* Koshka had a “pooping outside the box” incident overnight. She’s basically a three-legged cat at this point… I assume she lost her balance in the litter box and inadvertently carried a bit of poop outside the box. But then carried even a bit to her rug in the bathroom. So, I had that to deal with, which was not a big deal. Just felt sorry for her more than anything. Also gave her a little “bum brushing” to ensure her personal cleanliness as well. Yes, I am writing about cat shite.
* As I am sitting on the loo for a piss, I hear The Silverback making his way from bed to the toilet. I tried like crazy to get off before he arrived, but he shuffled damn fast! I exit - he goes in… Then I hear “meow screams” and Silverback ones as well… He has stepped on Koshka. She was sprawled out a bit in our small bathroom… Probably because of the poop incident.
* Somehow I am at fault for all of this. Or that is what a half-awake gorilla originally decides! A few “fucks” were tossed from my direction. Then an apology from The Gentle Giant… And I apologised as well. He was quite concerned that he would miss his “getting back to sleep window”. No worries - he’s snoring now.
* To escape all of reality, I was looking forward to a bit of Webkinz time. But those mofos have the site shut down right now! Probably some maintenance crap… But, no mindless play for me.
* All of this zaniness is topped off by the general stress in the loft due to the impending death of The Silverback’s father. Let’s just be clear about it… Yes, he is going to die. Tomorrow or six months - who knows? But as they say - death is part of life - yadda, yadda, yadda. Plus, we have come to the decision to NOT go to England at this time. That’s for another post.
* I am no longer in pain… But I am daft as a brush… Typing skills at an all-time low. And I am sweating. Like crazy… In front of the AC! Fuck menopause - she’s an utter cunt. And not in a good way! Signing off as the plethora of typos is driving me mad!